The OMSC BED shall be the source of globally competent enterpeneurs, business executives and consultants.
The OMSC BED shall provide students with knowledge, skills and values in business endeavors through excellent faculty participation, improved resources and community linkages.
The Business Education Department ensures to produce globally competitive entrepreneur, business executives and consultants through:
1. Development of entrepreneurial skills of students for possibility of self-employment and self-sufficiency and enable them to contribute to the national economy through business endeavors.
2. Provision and utilization of equipment and relevant instructional materials for e-technology in keeping abreast with social advancement.
3. Provision of curricular and con-curricular activities that will develop the entrepreneurial, managerial and consultancy skills of students.
4. Development of linkages with government and non-government agencies for students' trainings, exposure, deployment and employment.
BSBA - Management Accounting
1. Equip students with managerial and accounting skills to qualify them to work in financial institutions and accounting or auditing firms.
2. Enhance the accounting and bokkeeping skills of students through curricular and co-curricular competitions and contests.
3. Update students with trainings and seminars related to bookkeeping and accounting.
4. Develop instructional materials that will be used for accounting, taxation, finance and business law classes.
BSBA - Financial Management
1. Equip students with financial skills to become world-class investors and financial consultants and managers.
2. Update students with trainings and seminars related to business analysis and investments.
3. Develop the values of students in saving money for business investments.
4. Conduct learning visits to financial institutions within the country.
BSBA - Operation Management
1. Equip students with skills essential for developing and producing quality and valuable products and services.
2. Update students with trainings and seminars related to product development, marketing, research and technology.
3. Develop creativity and innovativeness of students in producing products through competitions and co-curricular activities.
4. Conduct learning visits to manufacturing and service-providing entities.
The OMSC BED aims to provide the students with knowledge, proficiency and research capabilities for a responsive and productive career in business.
1. To develop entrepreneurial, managerial, and consultancy skills in business or in government and non-government institutions.
2. To enable students utilize the available resources in producing goods and providing services for economic development.
3. To promote social responsibility in the field of business through government and non -government linkages.
4. To update students with training and seminars related to business, research and technology.
5. To Provide and utilize equipment and relevant instructional materials for e-technology in keeping abreast with social advancement.