PROCEDURES ON HOW TO APPLY FOR COLLEGE ENTRANCE TEST (CET)
1. Submit credentials to the Guidance/Admission Staff and sign in the logbook.
For First Year College Applicants:
A. Report Card
B. Four (4) pcs. “2x2” ID picture (Background)
C. Certificate of Good Moral Character
D. Birth Certificate
E. Medical Certificate (from OMSC Physician)
F. Long brown envelope
• Transcript of Records
• Honorable Dismissal/Transfer Credentials
• and items B-F above
2. Fill up Admission Form, Student Personal Data Sheet (SPDS) and College Entrance Test (CET) Forms and wait for the Entrance Fee Sub.
3. Proceed to Cashier’s Office for payment of Php. 200 and go back to the Guidance Center to fill up Test Permit.
4. Have your ID 2x2 pictures taken at OMSC portraits c/o OSA (Php. 60.00 for 6 pcs.)
5. Present Test Permit and take the College Entrance Test as scheduled.
6. Come back after two (2) working days to get the College Entrance Test (CET) result.